Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sexy Crystal Sport Watches.

Gahhhh!...I want one of these sooo bad!

I've never been a watch person but since I'm always on the go, go, go, I think it's seriously time for me to conform into the watch-wearing world. I was out the other day and saw a girl wearing the cutest white watch ever. I came home immediately and googled it.

White watches have always been so beautiful!

From GUESS:
$115.00 on www.zappos.com

$105.00 on www.zappos.com

From Dooney & Buorke:
$95.00 on www.zappos.com

From FOSSIL:
$99.00 on www.zappos.com


Who's a watch expert on here? Does anyone know the best brand of watches?

xoxo,
Josie

1 comment:

  1. I love watches with a thick band...I never wear one though. I always plan on getting one but still haven't. I really like that D&B watch.

    I didn't dye my hair again, I think the color just looks different in different lighting :).

    ReplyDelete