1) White mukluk pom pom boots. I'm sure NOBODY in Florida wears these during anytime of the year but I am and always will be a Cali girl at heart, so I want these boots even if I'll be the only girl wearing them in the south! (picture from barefoottess.com)
2) "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga. I've been playing this song over and over again. I'm not even a Lady Gaga fan, but this song's pretty catchy! I need to download it into my ipod so I can really listen to it everywhere! (picture from zimbio.com)
3) Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants. Although I'm not a fan of their lingerie, VS makes pretty cute sweatpants in their PINK collection. Now that I'm a Florida resident, I really want a Gators pair of sweatpants or a NY Mets one. These things are so adorable & super comfortable. I hope going out in my sweatpants never goes out of style :-) (picture from victoriassecret.com)
4) A great workout. I'm so obsessed with Crossfit. Not only does it work, but it's great for people who don't have much time to spend hours and hours at the gym. It uses high intensity workouts with minimal time and minimal equipment. My husband and I have been Crossfitters for awhile and we're hooked for life. There's nothing better than a great morning workout that makes you feel like your body's been thrashed. I love Crossfit and I'm depending on it to help me get my postnatal body back in shape!
5) White leather jacket. Whether it's fake leather or real, what does it matter? White leather/faux leather jackets are so hot! (picture from ardenb.com)
6) Romantic war movies. Maybe it's because I'm married to a marine or maybe I'm just a wuss when it comes to crying in movies. Who knows. Romantic war movies will never bore me. My current favorites are "Atonement" and "Australia". (movie from tvtropes.org)
7) Shopping for baby clothes. So even though my son has enough clothes to last him until he's two years old, thank God for friends who have babies right? I just love browsing Babies R Us and getting little outfits for my friends' babies. Someone needs to have a girl soon because I'm dying to buy a ton of PINK!
8) A good mascara. Why is it so hard to find a mascara that is good and actually does what it promises to do? Yes, I'm on the hunt for a good mascara still. I want volume, length, non smudging but not waterproof, affordable, and all the good stuff! (pic is from beautifulmakeupsearch.com)
9) Online shopping. It's seriously addicting! Possibly more addicting than real shopping! That's kind of scary. My current fave sites to shop: amiclubwear.com, ardenb.com, amazon.com
10) Skype. Skype and my webcam have made this time away from my husband so much easier. Even though he's 13 hours in advance, we've worked out a schedule where we can chat thru webcam and see each other. I'm happy to say that he's still the first person I talk to when I get up and the last person I talk to before I go to sleep. Thank God for high technology, huh? Or else you'd all be reading about me bitching about how much I miss my hubby and how much I hate the government.
Hope you ladies had a good read! Take care!