Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thinking of Dying My Hair Lighter



I'm seriously getting bored with my typical dark brown Asian haircolor. I want to go a bit lighter. Since starting my diet and workout routine, I've lost seven pounds in a month! I'm so excited to be heading towards my pre-pregnancy weight (110 pounds) and I want to lose even a bit more weight after reaching 110.

So I just thought I might as well just do a small makeover! I'm trying to grow my hair out. Cutting my hair during pregnancy was the worst choice I've ever made! I regret it sooo much! Anyways, please let me know what you guys think of Khloe Kardashian's hair color (wouldn't it be nice if I could have her hair length too?!?! GORGEOUS!)

I guess I better start looking for good hair salons in the area and work on my Kardashian tan! :D

Have a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment