Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions: Jason's Homecoming Outfit

I LOOOOOVE clothes and I can't wait to be able to dress my little man up in cute little outfits!
I'm still trying to decide what his "homecoming outfit" should be...

I have two outfits picked out already but I don't know which one should be his first.

This one has little lions on it and I like it because it has the mittens and socks already attached. The only thing I need to find is a matching hat. Plus, the outfit matches his nursery theme: Jungle Babies!





The second outfit has little pug puppies on it and a pug onesie from Grandma J. I am so in love with pugs and this shirt is just sooo cute. I'm thinking about framing it after he wears it. I also found matching socks, a hat, sweatpants and mittens to go with it. Ugh! I can't wait for him to be born so we can show-off all his cute clothes! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment