Wednesday, June 10, 2009

((INTRO))

My name is Josie-short for the French name Josephine. I am a Californian, conservative, christian, college student and proud military wifey. I am in love with anything to do with beauty and right now the most beautiful thing in my life is my relationship with my loved ones.

I have finally caved in and decided to start an online blog mainly to update far-away family members and friends about my adventures of motherhood, college, military life and enjoying my 20's. Plus, I just LOOOOOOVE to share my thoughts and feelings about everything (ie: vent).

There are no words to describe how blessed I feel right now while waiting for my little bundle of joy to enter this world. Words also can not explain how lucky I feel to have such a wonderful man in my life; one who takes care of me more than he has to, listens to my triumphs & frustrations, teaches me to become a better woman & friend and one who gives me a hand when I'm feeling down or feeling wayyyy too big to get off the couch :-)

I am an average 22-year old daddy's princess & college student, turned military housewife, turned mommy-to-be. And I'm excited for what the future holds for my little family & me.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment