Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank God for Spanx!


I honestly don't know what I would do without these life-saving body shapers! I have been a die-hard fan of Spanx for about 2 years and I can't say enough good things about this hoisery line. My pre-pregnancy size is size 2, but even at that size, I wanted to improve my body shape under form fitting jeans and dresses. These are a miracle. They conceal everything from my upper waistline to my mid-thigh area.

After I delivered my baby and was sent home from the hospital, my first task was digging through my long-neglected lingerie stash looking for my Spanx. I've heard of many women (including celebrities) bouncing back to their pre-pregnancy bodies by using girdles, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try. I've been wearing my Spanx now for 5 days (day & night--even to bed) since being home and I've seen a huge difference. My tummy isn't as prego-looking and I fit back into my jeans. When I have it on, I have people telling me I don't even look like I just had a baby!

I definitely recommend Spanx, even if your goal isn't to get back into your pre-pregnancy clothes. They are super affordable as well. The one I love is the "Higher Power" design and it runs for $36 at department stores and at www.spanx.com

2 comments:

  1. oh i will def. try that when i give birth. i need to lose so much weight after and that'll probably help me a lot with the illusion of losing weight, lol. i gained waay too much weight being pregnant :( hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I dound you on Danish Desserts:) I would love to add one another as followers! Let me know if you would like to OR just add me and I will then add you! I am always looking to network with other creative blogs:)!

    ReplyDelete