1. Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Light/Medium: $11; works best on blemishes & scars--I don't recommend this for under-eye circles though. Easily blends onto skin w/ my finger
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation with Softflex for Combo/Oily Skin in Golden Beige:$13; works better than MAC foundations on my skin; better color selection; medium-buildable coverage.
3. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation in Light/Medium:$14; Best foundation I've ever tried; Blends well, full coverage, matte finish; best applied by fingers.
4. Boots No. 7 Mattifying Make-up Base:$10 (only at Target); works better for me than primers from MAC, Sephora & Laura Mercier; a little goes a long way; you really have to blend it tinto the skin because it goes on very white.
1. L'oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Tawny: $8; a nice nude/pink color; long-lasting & non-drying formula.
2. Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy: $5; Great everyday pink color; long-lasting, shiny finish & doesn't have the typical lipstick smell
3. Sally Hansen Prep & Perfect Lip Care: $10; Primer for lips; nuetralizes your own lip color so the true color of the lipstick shows better (I have very pigmented lips); prevents feathering and bleeding of lipstick.
1. Ardell Brow Powder in Taupe $4; really colors in my eyebrows beautifully; applied with MAC's small angled brush
2. Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black:$10; goes on in a fine line or thick line depending on pressure; not runny like most liquid liners; no flaking and it lasts all day
3. (not pictured) L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black $8; hands-down the BEST mascara I've ever owned (better than mac, dior, benefit etc); very black; gives lots of length and volume after one coat; reminds me of MAC's plush lash mascara
L'oreal True Match Super-blendable blush in Tender Rose: $11; looks shimmery in the pic but goes on beatifully; blendable; comparable to MAC's Dame blush or Well Dressed; I depotted it but it comes in a small compact with a brush & mirror