Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shopping At Arden B!

Arden B and BEBE are seriously my favorite stores! It's hard to find cute clothes anywhere else!

So today I took little Jason on his first trip to the mall. Yes, I'm training him early haha! I picked up a few summery tops...I'm so glad to be back to my pre-pregnancy size!! I don't have to wear my hubby's t-shirts anymore! HAHA

Here are the things that I picked up today:

Marilyn Seamless Embossed Top in Sea Breeze: $9.99


Ava Ruched Tube in Wisteria: $12.00


Striped Dolman Tunic: $28.00


Crinkled Ruffle Top: $28.00


They are having a really big sale right now, so I had to take advantage! :-) All clearance items are buy one, get the other item for only $5. And I just loooove their rewards program. Every $200 spent, you get $20 off your next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment