I was tagged by the gorgeous Mrs. Westmoreland to write seven facts about myself. Thanks for tagging me! I found it pretty hard to find 7 interesting random facts but here it goes...
1. I like library books. First off, they're free. And secondly, I like the way they smell!
2. I am part Vietnamese & part French. Fluent in Viet but I can't speak one word of French.
3. I'm germ-a-phobic. I remind my husband to wash his hands every ten minutes. And I have lots of anti-bac stuff on hand.
4. My fave foods are spaghetti and sushi. Not together, of course!
5. I've lived in OC, California my whole life, but I already know where I want to retire when I get older. Either Simi Valley, CA or Boca Raton, Florida. And of course, I want to live there with my husband and pugs!
6. I don't watch tv. I get my current events from the internet and the gossip that goes on at my salon haha! Yes, we get poitical updates there too!
7. I'm really shy but I am probably one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet. I like shopping for people. Meeting new people. & giving advice. I guess I'm very motherly to everyone.
Many thanks to Mrs. Westmoreland for tagging me. Check out her cute blog at http://xoxomrsw.blogspot.com