Monday, July 6, 2009

Best Therapy for Baby Blues!

It has been 16 days since I had my baby and although I'm thrilled to be a new mommy, I can't help but feel emotional at random times of the day. I think it's a mix of sleep deprivation, hormones and just drastic changes in my body. I call it the "baby blues", where one minute I'm happy and the next minute, I'm just super weepy. Being a mommy is hard work, especially when you have a husband who's always working and not able to help you out as much as he'd like to.

Well, today since the hubbs was off from work, he watched Jason while I got ready and hit the mall. I only live 15 minutes away from the mall, but with a newborn, 15 minutes might as well be an hour because there's sooo much to do before hitting the road. I only went to the mall to return a top buuuuut...I HAD to go to MAC and get this lipstick that I've been eyeing for weeks. "Way to Love" from the Rose Romance Collection. It's soo pretty! I also picked up "Creme Cup", "Speed Dial" and "Jubilee"...these lipsticks have been on my wishlist for awhile too. I'm so drawn to the Cremesheen lipsticks.

(Way to Love, Creme Cup, Speed Dial, & Jubilee)

Then I caved in and picked up "Margin" blush. Why not? It's summertime and I need new summery blushes to fill up my palette. I definitely feel better now :-)

1 comment:

  1. Way to Love and Jubilee are so pretty! I have Creme Cup and Speed Dial, and I use both of them quite a bit.

    I don't really care for Lancome that much either, but I really like that lipstick. I thought that their color selection was too limited, but maybe I'm just used to Mac's endless choices :).

    ReplyDelete