Monday, August 3, 2009

20 Questions

I was watching YouTube and all my favorite gurus were doing this 20 Q's tag so I thought I'd do it too. I wasn't tagged to do this but it looks fun, so whatever :-)

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without:
Besides the obvious like car keys, wallet, purse/diaper bag, cellphone etc...I can't leave the house without my day planner, a pair of sunglasses and hand sanitizer (I can't live without hand sanitizer!)

2. Favorite brand(s) of makeup:
Of course, MAC and my other favorite is Revlon

3. Favorite flower:
It's a cross between stargazers, orchids and alstroemerias. I used to work at a flower shop in high school so I just love flowers in general

4. Favorite clothing store:
Definitely Arden B but I sometimes find cute stuff in Charlotte Russe.

5. Favorite perfume:
Versace Bright Crystals. I also loooove Pearberry from Bath & Body Works. And the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now from 2008 Spring collection. I only wear the Victoria's Secret one when I'm on vacation though.

6. Heels or flats:
I live in California so I love wearing flip flops. I own a few pairs. I also like high-heeled boots for fall but I hardly ever wear heels (pumps, stilettos, etc)I'm too clumsy to be walking around in heels.

7. Do you make good grades?
Yes, I think so. My grades were better in high school but now in college, I'd have to say my grades are pretty good too.

8. Favorite colors:
Turquoise and yellow. I love wearing yellow. Turquoise is just my all-time fave color

9. Do you drink energy drinks:
Nope. Never have, never will.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, my favorite is grape juice.

11. Do you like swimming?
Definitely. I hate competition swimming but I love swimming as long as it's in a pool. I don't do beach/lake water!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
I don't eat fries.

13. Favorite moisturizer:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter for my body & Olay age-defying, plus a little bit of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen for my face. All 3 of those products smell soooo good!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
I'm already married, but when I wasn't married, I always knew I'd marry someone someday.

15. Do you get mad easily?
I get irritated by stupid people (bad drivers, gossipers, politicians and those annoying sales reps that walk up to you in the mall) but I get over it. I don't go crazy mad or hold grudges.

16. Are you into ghost-hunting?
Who is?

17. Any phobias?
Many! Spiders, worms, bugs, fleas...basically any kind of creepy crawler...big dogs, needles, ghosts, aliens, the dark, being alone, octopus, germs and speaking in public.

18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to. But when my husband & I first started going out, he helped my quit.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I've been in a few car accidents that weren't my fault, but they weren't near-death experiences.

20. Do you drnk coffee?
No, I drink tea occasionally but never coffee. I'm boring. I drink milk and water a lot.

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys take the time out to do this tag too! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment