Friday, August 7, 2009

Mario Badescu: My New Acne Facial Cleanser



After hearing so many good things about Mario Badescu's products, I caved in and decided to give it a try as well. I am not a fan of shopping online so it took me 3 different stores to finally find this cleanser! Don't you hate that?? ULTA carries their line but they were OUT (of course!). The nearest Nordstrom to my house didn't carry it and so I had to go to a Nordstrom 30 minutes away just to find this thing!

I'm going to try it out for maybe a month to see how it works. I've used it for two days and I haven't seen a difference in my acne but I do notice that my skin is tighter. After having a baby, my skin is trying to get back to normal with all the change in hormones, my diet and my sleeping patterns. I used to break out a lot more when I was in high school and I tried ProActiv, Murad, prescription stuff, even Clean & Clear Advantage (which surprisingly, was the one that worked the best!). During my pregnancy, I didn't break out at all. Lucky me. Now that I have my baby, I'm getting small zits here and there. Nothing big. But I still dream of clear, less oily skin. Hopefully this will help!

I also want to try the drying lotion and cucumber lotin, which looks more like a toner. Anyways, I'll update on this bad boy in one month :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
JOSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment