Monday, August 31, 2009

Review on AMIClubwear.com

I've been hearing SO MUCH about this fashion site called amiclubwear.com & at first, I was very hesitant to buy anything even though the trendy clothing and affordable prices were very tempting! Plus, I've never been an online shopper...If I can't try it on and pay cash for it, then forget. However, being married to an online shopping addict, I caved in. After seeing so many reviews about this site on YouTube, I decided to try it out.

I like so many things on that site! But I didn't want to get everything I wanted all at once in case they decided to scam me. I picked out two "2-fer" tank dresses and that was it. These types of dresses are very popular and very cute on! Here are the two dresses I got (pictures are straight from the site):

$29.99

$25.99

I LOVE my new dresses and I can't wait to purchase more items from this site. The material isn't super high quality but it's just as good as the material from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc. In my opinion, their sizes run kind of big but maybe it's because I don't have big boobs like the model HAHA! Shipping was free since it was over $50 and the best part is, there's NO SALES TAX!! I love that! One thing I love about Florida is that sales tax is next to nothing compared to California. Whoo Hoooo! Well I hope you ladies all find something for you at amiclubwear.com and share about what you think! Have a good week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is my fav store.. i have so mnay cute dresses from here!

    ReplyDelete