Saturday, August 29, 2009

Products I'm Using Right Now

I saw this tag on Miss Natty's Beauty Diary & just wanted to do it too to share the things I'm currently using. I am currently trying to step away from expensive brand name products because I find that some of them don't work. And I am happy to have found cheaper drugstore products that worked better for me! I wanted to take pictures of everything but I just moved, the bathroom is a mess and I'm running out of memory space on my camera (thats what happens when you have a baby haha he takes up everything!) I'm sure you can look up pictures for these products. Anyways here are my products:

Shampoo: Enjoy sulfate-free (with cleanse sensor) & Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar volumizing shampoo for extra clarifying.
Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick
Treatments Enjoy Leave-in Conditioner Spray
Styling Products: Got 2 B Guardian Angel flat iron heat protector spray, Enjoy Shine n Smooth serum, GVP volume booster spray (dupe for CHI volume boost) from Sally's, Enjoy Extra Firm Hold hairspray
Styling Tools: Conair Pro Gold series hair dryer, Corioliss leopard flat iron, and my curling iron has no brand.

Shower Gel: Dove Beauty Body Wash
Body Moisturizer: St. Ives Vitamin E Moisturizer
Deodorant: Lady Speed Stick in Orchid Blossom
Fake Tan: Tanwise Self-tanning Mousse from Sally's
Facial Cleanser: Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, Olay Deep Cleansing Foam wash to remove make-up

Primer: Boots No. 7 Mattifying Base
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse in light/medium
Concealer: Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer in light (for my under eyes) and Revlon Age Defying Spa concealer for blemishes and red spots
Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Blush: MAC Pink Swoon and MAC Fleur Power
Bronzer: MAC Golden bronzer
Highlighter: MAC Iridescent Powder in Verve-Vacious from the Fafi Collection

Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: MAC Sable, MAC Satin Taupe
Eyeliner: Max Factor Crayon Traceur in Night Club (does not smudge!)
Eyelash Curler: Shu Umera
Mascara: L'oreal Extra Volume mascara
Brows: MAC brow set in Mink and Ardell brow powder in Taupe

Lip Conditioner: Lypsyl lip moisturizer stick (the best!)
Lipstick: MAC Way to Love, MAC Plink & Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Satin Sheets
Lipgloss: NYX Mega Shine in Beige, Clinique Kitten Pink lipgloss

Nail Color: China Glaze Shocking Pink Neon (very bright neon pink)

I would love to read about what everyone else is using!

No comments:

Post a Comment